Thursday, October 13, 2011

Part Us

And I live in your stories,
your words even pauses
structured into well knit commas and fullstops.

As you paint me a horizon
that is just about to come in existence
with the first rays
accompanied by a newly lit sky
and some floating clouds over sea.

Now,
put me in the sketched canvas of your memories and presents
like glowing mornings and passionate nights.
Make love to me as if this pause shall end my poem.

.....

And let me live
in your thoughts and ideas
juxtaposed into a now and then
and if's and surity's.

I live as a mirage of your love.

Peruse me and keep me as a bookmark
of all your readings.

And know that
I evolve and grow every moment
with every bit of broken laughter that you send my way.

Marinated in the warmth of your cares
I transform
becoming part love
and part you

1 comment:

Divenita said...

Marinated in the warmth of your cares
I transform
becoming part love
and part you
:) super lines!