Sunday, May 8, 2011

How I Wish

You know there are times when I see the sun-set somewhere far

And feel it on me like the warmth of your hands on my face.

For that moment I wish that this was the only memory I was left with.



All my poetry is prosaic compared to this foible emotion you manage to garner in me.



I wish I could weave my words along the setting sun and your hands filling the voids of my heart.

Like the way it did on a distant dusk in the grasses of Botanical Garden, Calcutta

As you lay beside me looking at the sky

I wish moments could be made into words and people into poetry.

I wish…

2 comments:

shraddha said...

chanic lines especially I wish I could weave my words along the setting sun...

shraddha said...

nic lines especially I wish I could weave my words along the setting sun...