Wednesday, March 3, 2010

O My Love,O My Love

An unwritten letter nested in the corners of a letter box,
White envelop unnamed but drawn in your song.
All the words in that letter are residing alone,
The song dwells and breaths in loneliness too
They come and caress me, I not know when though.
And if I say they are all for you,
A solitary letter, a lonely drawn song
O would you be mine
O my love, O my love.

I’ve never myself float in some water
But through your two eyes you stroked the water
And still today and all my days, alone are spent
That letter unread, tune undrawn is hermit as well
They come and caress me, I not know when though.
And if I say they are all for you,
Two eyes of mine drowned in that water.
O would you be mine
O my love, O my love.

In your games of loves
And your magical talks, was I mesmerized
Those games made me lost within
But the love games have ended in this town of ours
And I have been lost to find you
So love these eyes of my, hold back
My soul too wants to touch you,
So be mine
O my love, O my love.

While you were there, with you there
On a lonesome moon’s reclused night
I held myself and then lost me again
But the love has ended in this town of ours
And I have been lost to find you
So love these eyes of my, hold back
My soul too desires you
So be mine
O my love, O my love.

1 comment:

Kingshuk said...

way to go bro!!!! u translated the whole song.... :)