Sunday, March 7, 2010

As If...

As if the evening is blushed like a bride,
As if the nights are happily coloured in the hues of passions unheard,
As if the garden is decorated with a thousand twinkling stars,
As if dreams to unwalked lands scamper and turn orchard
A little into you, some more into me
And a song is played ceaselessly of glee.

As if the day was just a passage to let the night in,
As if the coloures of the stars were mystery, to be read,
As if breeze is but a voice singing merrily love,
As if love will come to us all inhibitions shed
A little into you, some more into me
O love how I wait for thee.

As if wind has lost its directions and flows dismayed,
As if the spatial fireworks are the games we played,
A little with you, some more with me
O love how I wait for thee.

No comments: