Sunday, October 18, 2009

Window,My Window

I can see a whole world through it,
my window,the window of dreams,
The summer sun,the winter chill,
the leafs of autumn,
the crystal drop of rains.
My window is witness to all.
My sorrows,my joy,
my pains.

Today
I can see a kid
playing beside the road
an old woman crossing the streets
a beggar walking by,
the world is so small in my windows,
treating one another
so nigh.

Through my windows
I can look as far as I can
there are no boundaries except my eyes
but then how did
we humans created differences
when an obtuse window
could discern that all are equal
there need not be any preferences.

My window sees all the same
all are men all are one
and are in it for equal frames,
but windows made me realize
that it is us humans that
we tried to tame
we have made walls,
on GODs land have we laid claim.

Windows
unlived unbreathed
but still so correct ,so sane
I pray GOD is looking at us
through one such
window pane.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

KHOOB BHALO DADA

Anonymous said...

KHOOB BHALO DADA

Manjari Singh said...

i dont understand poetries but i love ur verses

Pankhuri Shrivastava said...

very very beautifully written. lot of truth in it. wonderful :)

SADAF NAQVI said...

i mussay u r qt an observer.
WINDOW,MY WINDOW- a poem using satire.i luvd it.