Sunday, July 19, 2009

Don't seek to fall in love with me.

You'd desire ,
to have glistening star at your palms.
Perhaps a few nibbles of the morning cloud,
Whereas I live in darkness exist on alms.
And my clouds here
they don't glisten,they just rain & flee
So this is what I'd have to plea
Don't seek to fall in love with me.

I have forgotten all the prayers,
have discarded every hope,
To alter life more certain,
truth is from what I had to elope.
Liven as dead & aspiring depravity.
But you'd like to have
hope,joy & glee.
Don't seek to fall in love with me.

You still have a way out now,
It would still be considered a silly err,
after a while they would call you names,
as is done with me,they'll rub you slur.
How would you
abandon your dignity like me,
wouldn't that be a little tough for thee,
Don't seek to fall in love with me.


It's been ages since I had a laugh,
happy was what,I never had a chance to be.
Seasons changed into years time rolled on,
melancholy was the only solace I could see.
And you,you are used to
laugh on sweet nothings,
how would you turn your life gloomy,
Don't seek to fall in love with me.

Neither do I remember,
when I last had a breath.
For sustaining a life,
not for coming close to death.
Nor I know
what I ate other than my sorrowful blithe.
Dear You are used to living with Smiles & sumptuosity,
Not used to any such ascetic agony,
Don't seek to fall in love with me.

2 comments:

angel from heaven said...

Beautufully written so full of pain nad anguish.

JAYEETA said...

loved it