Friday, May 8, 2009

My Night My Day

..& the night would sleep again when my eyes quench even for drops of it.
soon morning would break & I'll burn myself along with the sun.
...& again a few aspirations would have to pass the fire of truth.
few dreams would just have to settle held into my eyes.

would have to cleanse hopes out of the fogs of fears
...& set courage as its apparel.
would have to walk on glass or melt like a candle.
...& would have to live again or may be to die again.

...& the night would sleep again when my eyes quench even for drops of it.
soon morning would break & I would burn myself along with the sun.

2 comments:

Adisha said...

Aah ... the days and nights.. the getting back up and picking up the pieces ... and walking on ...

Well written ..

Cheers,
adisha

JAYEETA said...

hmmm very deep very true lovely keep writing