Thursday, April 23, 2009

I & Thee...

This poem was written when I was saddened to see Humans committing atrocities on their species,it shows the scary side of us.

To,cringe to be me,
For,such is thy place.O ! Lord
here appearances change like garb,
piousness for them is sin,
humility they take to be barb.
I desire still to protect my beliefs,
trying,running,fighting
exploring the end of burrow,
vying for thy light.
to rejuvenate whatever littlest I can,from this plight.
Seeking truth it is so antique,
atheist is the name of your sons,GOD.
Adams descendants have turned so oblique
some do pray,then out go they kill,
Me,I seek ,I dream,I aspire,I beam,
baffling as it is,
at times.
have to arise,
have to see,
For,such is thy place.O ! Lord
Where it is a crusade to be me.

8 comments:

Purva said...

I like the way you've put your thoughts... but somewhere i did not like the flow like

atheist is the name of your sons,GOD. (i like this)

Adams descendants have turned so oblique (But this breaks the flow)

Pardon me for criticism... I am nobody to do that...but liked the thought behind this one so felt like commenting.

Keep writing

chetana said...

hey nice to see u here again...

the poem i felt is multi dimensional... it says abt many things with each line...

a thought provoking piece of poetry for sure..

Keshav Pratap said...

so deep thoughts..
hats off to you, bro
nice work..
its as if direct conversation of a man to the almighty..peple ever dream off..

SIZZLING SWATI said...

I love thee poem... :D

SIZZLING SWATI said...

I love thy poem... :D

Pretty Me!! said...

It is really sad to see humans being cruel to each other !! are we really better than animals ???


Well written lines !

Abdul Ahad said...

welll!!!!!!!

Adisha said...

Very nicely put !!! Just saddens me, the pictures that come to my mind ...

cheers,
adisha