Thursday, April 16, 2009

Amor

Hold me thee,
..till I drown myself.
In your eyes,
..eyes that dazzles more than any sun in the sky.

nurture me for sometime,
..while I try too reiterate the act of living.
having seen you smile,
..the way angels cause emotions to rile.

partake me again,
..until i am witting of my senses.
As i have touched you once & have felt the fragilious
..skin,being entranced by the experiences.

tenderize me again,
..so that I can palpate the aroma of you,
The smell of all the blossoms put together,
..still humane but no other.

buss me never again,
..for i have had the everlasting kiss.
If recurred which would be
..adulterated by feelings of unplatonic desires of thee.

wake me now because if it is a dream
..it will have to conclude,
To take away from me the bliss
..given by amor & would turn me amiss.

7 comments:

cutestangel said...

wow you write good poetry I like this verse
"nurture me for sometime,
..while I try too reiterate the act of living.
having seen you smile,
..the way angels cause emotions to rile.

TM said...

wow good poetry

Adisha said...

wow !!! rocking ... turn me amiss ... beautifulllll !!!

cheers,
adisha

supriya said...

all are extraordinary peices.Do me a favour ...go out and find yourself publisher ,send it to mazgines and find somebody who is looking for a talent.

dont waste time

Shashank Shrivastava said...

hey beautifully crafted poem..keep up the good work...

viyoma said...

Laden with Emotions...superb!!!!

nesayem said...

I agree with supriya! find a publisher! The things you write touch people's hearts... that is what great poetry is made of. Those things that keep people wanting more of your thoughts ...
Bravo