Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Solitude

Solitude I grope for you,
Solitude I know you'll be true.

It does not matter if I see smiles or I encounter light,
I still want to feel you somewhere inside.

For some seconds,stealing myself from the worlds display views,
I desire that you'll come through.


Life,each life is now so crowded,
The real we seems always enshrouded.

I need you solitude to look into me,
solitude I want you to let me be free.

In those pangs of pain,Days gone without rain.
Trials gone vain,when life feels insane.

I need solitude to quench my thirst,
I want my life,for that i want solitude first...

15 comments:

megha said...

nice one..its sweet n gud.. :) gud work..keep writing!! :)

cutestangel said...

nicely written I loved the feel of the poem.

http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

Rahul said...

nice post dude,

Renu said...

hey raj, truly said....somewhere down the line we crave for solitude, though keep whining abt it...bt thats all we need at times badly

gurleen said...

hey ,
touching one
one always curses solitary confinement but this is indeed a new aversion
loved this post...

gurleen said...

hey ,
touching one
one always curses solitary confinement but this is indeed a new aversion
loved this post...

sajith viswam said...

good yaaa...

Bored mind said...

good

kunal said...

Really amazing buddy...
very well written
lyk that :)

cheers
kunal

Comfortably Numb said...

Beautifully composed. And the situation feels like having your cake and wanting to eat it too.

Cheers!!

Adisha said...

very well written !!! very well thought out ... it's amazing that you describe such pain so amazingly ! solitude, the comforting arms into which one can dissolve ...

Cheers,
adisha

smriti said...

a lovely composition.....beautifully written...keep it up.... :)

E!$|-|@L said...

hey.... a very nice poem...
well written...
we all need solitude....
ur poem gave words to what we all want... in life..
goodluck
keep up the good work...
happy blogging....
cheers!!

Zeeshan Ahmed said...

Very nice piece of work! ;)

http://www.memoirsofzeeshan.blogspot.com

chytra said...

moral of the story, share the precious,with people who know it's value...
:)