Monday, March 16, 2009

Have Faith...

Have faith,that light said.
why should I?why should I?
you make me suffer,give me pain.
Happiness just pours like few drops of rain.
Oh! pain, you afraid of that,happiness you want right.
let me then bless you with infinite joy.
But how would you then differentiate.
joy,would it be that without accompanying sorrow,
What would then entice you to look for tomorrow?


Hurt makes a better you,
remember your father taught you ride a bike
he did hold it from behind
but after a while ,let you ride on your own,
sometimes you fell,you bleed you were hurt,you did moan.
But why did he do it,to make you learn to ride.did you complain for that fall.
Am I not the father of you all?

I was short of words,
swallowing the lump brought in my mouth,
what was I to say, now.
but the light then diminished,it went away.
I asked were you really him,it would not say.
I woke up,still with that lump,with a fear but not wraith.
Have faith, a voice said,have faith...

11 comments:

Pretty Me!! said...

really well written .. nice examples and ideas... but what happned to the blog look ?? it looks so empty !

Pretty Me!! said...

and i have put the second part of story "her smiles" on my blog.. do check !

megha said...

nice one..really gud..:)

Adisha said...

Hey !! Everything is empty empty ...

nyways, Blog ! OMG !! The best in a long while ... Beautifully put and wonderfully postive in it's own way ..

Cheers,
adisha

Adisha said...

Hey !! Everything is empty empty ...

nyways, Blog ! OMG !! The best in a long while ... Beautifully put and wonderfully postive in it's own way ..

Cheers,
adisha

Anirudh induchudan said...

liked it

Aersh said...

nice poem. i lyk optimism. most of the people these days are such pessimists. thanks for kepin the hope alive.

and do check my blog too at http://writingonthesands.blogspot.com/

hope you will like it

aishu said...

have faith!
nice line....beautifully written with good examples for comparison :)

C R D said...

well written dude :)

quite inspiring :)

Cheers
CRD

cutestangel said...

well written.Keep it up.

http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

SIZZLING SWATI said...

This poem blew everything apart... strikes so hard deep down that you feel all numb inside..!! Happiness and sorrows are part n parcel of life.. Neither can we live with them nor without them..!!! :)

Keep writing!!