Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Love Letter

I am Missing You,May Be even More Than Other Days,You See Its Sunny Today & This Warm Air Touching Me,Reminds Me Of your Caresses.I can See This Birds In The Sky Flying In The Distant Horizon,Far Away,They Are Together,They Chirp,They Are Happy.What Would It Take Me To Be Happy?Happiness,This Word Transforms Me To You.You,Who smiles As If There Are No Worries,No Worries.Who When Walks,Walks It Seems Gravity Is A Myth.It Took Every ounce Of energy Within Me,To Make My Heart Beat Again,Our Heart Not Mine Like you always said.You Will Come Today again I know That,I Can feel you Here.But Its your way of making me wait,Making Me wait & Then Tell Me,"You Idiot,Why so early?".I Will Wait For you,To Hear you Say That,To Hear the sound of That word 'Idiot'.There Is a bird in The sky All alone,May Be Its Me,But It Can fly,I can't.

My Darling,Where Are you?I Wonder As I sit here,As I watch everything around me move,except Me,Perhaps.They say You are gone,You won't Come Back.No You Don't Need to Be Scared,I Know I Should Be Scared,Scared Of loosing you,Scared of being All alone,No,I am not scared,I know I wouldn't Ever loose you.In Church We Had said "Till Death,Do Us Apart." & We Are Not Those Kind Of People To Walk Over Our Vows Just Like That.so either Let Death Come And take me or Else I Am Waiting,For you to Arrive,To smile,To Talk.They Don't Know,You Come,They Don't Know You talk to Me.They even don't know Who Am I,But they know I wait for you,everyday Just Like This & They Laugh.Let Them,who Cares.You Won't Believe,They even say That I Am Mad & So,They Have kept Me Here.But I am Not Mad,You Know That. & I don't Explain Anything To Them,Why Should I? I Exist For You & Not For Them.They are Fools Aren't they,They Don't Know You Come To Me,They Don't Know Anything.They even Say That your Voice,Its Just Inside Me,Its Not you.But Can I Be So Soft,So Tender,Remember The Way You Say,"Bull,Don't Talk Like That,Be a Human.".Tell Them That,Tell Them You Come.Tell them To Behave,No They Don't do Anything to Hurt me,Just Sometimes,Sometimes They Are Rude,A Little Rough.But I Don't Cry,Can Your Bull Cry,Just somedays When It Gets Tough,but I Don't Cry,May Be A little,You know your Hero Is Brave.I Am.

How Can You Go?How Can It End? You Know It Was You & Me.Hey There Are those birds Still,In That Distant Horizon,They Are the Stars Of The Day,Flocking Around The Sun.

You have Come,There you are,There,I can See You.Wait I'll Come To You.Wait....

7 comments:

inno_viv said...

speechless.........man.........u just wasting ur time here pursuing engineering , u shuld be in literature or something.........

prateek payodhi said...

abey i can't believe u r still single ......... i guess if u would have been in DU or sumthing ...... toh next time i met u in canteen ;toh un chaar ladkon ke bajaye char ladkiyaan hoti ..hehe....but on a serious note, ur writing style sure has some panache of its own ........ i could really feel sum background music from savage garden when i read ur blog....... keep loving .......and keep writing.

priyanka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
priyanka said...

oye tussi toh great ho boss.sach bata ..vakai tu kisi ke chakkar main toh nahi pad gaya........bcoz this sort of great and internal feelings come out only when one has been into a beautiful relationship called LOVE..nah rey..i knw...ur the who can paint beautifuly ones imagination..into words.......keep it up dear....

smriti said...

thatz toooo romantic.....u c..ur girlfrnd will b lucky!!!!....well u tell me whether i must write ur girlfrnd 'will' b lucky or 'is' lucky.

Renu said...

hey raj,u ve got sumthing special here...speechless after reading this blog....

smriti said...

nice one...bt cd hv bn better...reminded me of wuthering heights :)