Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Day

Love never happens at first sight,I always believed,but like most of my beliefs this too was short lived.Because today happened,today an extra ordinary day.Went to this place,with my department guys,saw THE Most amazing girl.She was with all her friends there,our primary cause Of going there was to see them actually,so this is not Much of a Fact.Fact is that,she was as beauty could be perfectly described with words like mesmerizing,I for myself could not take eyes of her.Perhaps no one could,perhaps no one should.Rarely do you find people who are so full of joy,that they can transmit it,make there personal,private joy,a thing free for all.A smile so wide that you could fix a banana there horizontally.

This is no way of describing beauty though.She was all smiling & laughing & jumping randomly & then all at the same time.Her eyes they had this mystic quality in them.But the best part is,I really felt that she was loving all that attention & dare I say my company.Rare as it is for people especially the women form,for which I can say this.But she was felicitous,I am sure,infact I am planning to take her & some of her friends out,as soon as possible for a dinner date kind of thing.If she & they want me too.Hopefully they will,Because That would Make my Day..

I am back at my college lab,playing with these machines,but her voice is still ringing Somewhere.."Twinkle-Twinkle,Little Star.."& then she laughed,just like an ordinary 6 years old girl,Lilly-joy is the word I have coined for It,lilly Because this joy is momentary but gives enormous pleasure,not only to a single Individual unit,but to all of us.But she is very unlike all Of us,she is suffering from Autism, or in worldly terms is mentally retarded though I am gladdened by the fact that,that special school Is taking great care of her & People like them.Not people but children like them,.GOD I just pray that you will be a little kinder to them....

But I know She laughed today & made my day.When while going back from there..I said to her..."Hey Girl ! I Love You,Take care"...

When will that dinner date happen...???

5 comments:

smriti said...

wow....thatz so cute!!!!......firstly i thot that u r in love now n was expecting some sweet end but the end was even much more sweeter than what i expected......n i think that...... u can really help me verbally :)

aditi said...

really very touchy holds u well so engrossed in reading that my all sensations rose up...
bro u must start writing a book actually u should

gurleen said...

heartrendering
perhaps the only word i have 4 this ..neways may God bless the lady ..

honey said...

wow!u write really good.it reminded me of "eyes have it.." by Ruskin bond.

gargi said...

hey
u really do write so good that even if u wrote crap(which i doubt you will) i'll read it, to find some gem........
all i can say is i simply loved this one...
n thanx.. i like to write!