Monday, July 7, 2008

me-an intro

i think I although a single letter cannot b 1 I'll constantly change as d person evolves.so dis is me fr time being.by constantly changing i mean d thoughts not d ideals.When v meet a person, they're not what you met last. In any given hour, they kill some part of themselves. They change, they deny, they contradict-- and they call it growth. At the end there's nothing left, nothing unreversed or unbetrayed; as if there had never been an entity, only a succession of adjectives fading in and out on an unformed mass. How do they expect a permanence which they have never held for a single moment.so,ideals should b as dey r rather d thoughts can b allwed 2 change.

Thinkin about myself d word which comes 2 mind is "ambitious" or sumthing like ambition unlimited.i believe tat a man widout ambition is dead.ambition is what determines us al.m a dreamer,tat is partly coz i'v seen ppl dream n achieve big in mah family.so i c big dreams n hope fr dem 2 cum true.lyk gettin a NOBEL sumday or sumthin of tat stature.n i seriously believe tat i'll gt tat 1 day."v r never given a dream widut d power 2 fullfill it".tats 1 of mah fav lyns.

success fr me is being on d move constantly.success is nt a point or stoppage rather it is 2 thrive fr xcellence constantly n achieve peak after peak.d path fr success or r goals is n endeavor in itslf n unless v njoy it v cannot hope 2 b successful.wen i turn 80 n m sitting on my backyard doing nothin of gr8 consequence 2 d world n still if i sneeze n d xt day it bcums a national news headline.tat wud surmount success fr me.

fr a complete human d family
is n integral unit aftral v r social animals fr me my family holds d topmost priority.ceing a smile on der face can make up fr al d gloom i encounter everywhere else.dey make me wateva m 2day n wil b 2moro.m proud of my fellas each1 of'em.i hope 1day sumday i'll b able 2 make dem proud of myself.till den

"der r promises 2 keep'
n miles 2 go b4 i sleep,miles 2 go b4 i sleep."

5 comments:

Pratima said...

A Man of Thoughts, more then words.. I know that ur dreams will surelly come true dear..... coz u have the power..god bless u...

Nidz said...

" I'll constantly change as d person evolves."
**change is the only constant that exists with infinity being it's parameters.

Anu said...

dada u r superb.....
i kno u will achiev evrything in yr life u evr thot of :) >:D<

AKSHAY PILLAI said...

hey raj, i liked your about me very much, was very nice. :)

gargi said...

the Quote u r never given a dream ..... i thot i'd keep it as mine,when i first read it almost 3 years back.... i read it some where i dont remember now .but it means so much to me.
it was a shocker to find it here!
i guess we have something in common!